Some Unbelievable but Technically correct statements
- In the Vatican, there are 5.9 popes per square mile.
- 100% of people struck by lightning die.
- Wearing a seatbelt increases your chance of getting cancer.
- Top basketball players generally have more than the average number of arms.
- As far as science can determine, people with red hair have no souls.
- It's possible to talk to the dead by using a device made from the parts of an ordinary telephone.
- If a human is born underwater, they can live their entire lifetime submerged without ever surfacing for air.
- Dihydrogen monoxide is a chemical often used in nuclear power plants, in pesticide production, in chemical weapons manufacture, and as an industrial solvent and coolant. It's a major component of acid rain, and it actually has a pH that's HIGHER than any known acid! And yet it's routinely used as an additive to food products and medicines, the media seldom report about its dangers, and every attempt to ban it has failed.